About Me

I am a student at Greyhills Academy High School. I love to play basketball. I like to hang out wit my friends n family.

Love & basketball

Love & basketball

Monday, October 27, 2008

Navigating the College Fair

This article is about College Fair. When million of people come over the country to visit different colleges by going to schools. People just find how much each college is worth and finding what they want to major in and find a great education and not wasting their money on a cheat school. People can meet the counselors and students that have the experience that goes to the college and explaining how it is and convesting the new students to come to the college. The reason these college fairs goes on is because they can get a more understanding about the school and how much they have to pay for out of state students and in-state. What kind of programs that they have and what kind of classes to major in.
I think about these college fairs that happen is because they want more students to come to college and get a better job and they might help out on what goes gone in the future. Matter Fact these colleges can get you a great oppertorunity to have a great future and see what can you do with what you learn out of your major. For example I want to Major in Computer Engieering and I know some schools that have Engieering classes. I know that i can get a better job.
The College Fair is a great thing to take the time to look at and see what colleges can offer you. Well thanks for taking the time to read this blog.
P.S. Choose your College wisely...