About Me

I am a student at Greyhills Academy High School. I love to play basketball. I like to hang out wit my friends n family.

Love & basketball

Love & basketball

Friday, October 17, 2008

Game On

This article is about a career on designing games and animation. For my opinion on video games is that I love to play guitar hero but then again, I think about it like designing my own game. Like for an example NBA Street ballers, every time I play that game it seems like I want to create a game.
That is my Opinion but then again the article is about designing games most in the industry sales in 2007 is $16 billions and $17 billion. The average age of people playing video games is 17-33 that is just in the United States. You don't really need to go to college but as long you know what you are doing when creating a game but mostly people go to college to learn more on creating games and using 3-D that is most popular these days. The whole thing about designing is that you are separated into group and the most is 150 people in one group.
It is a go job because it has a good rate on the salary 65,000 per year. Are you willing to be come a gamer? Also people that design-filming making, they also create games, but most of all they deal with animation.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.

2 comments:

+Ms. King+ said...

Liked the blog and I think it would be awesome to design your own game. What kind of game would you create?

[Bake Me D] said...

Interesting that you like playing guitar hero [it's on dayo]

what do you think!
will video games effect the brain cells?

My opinion is it's interesting how so many go on making video games without an education, but if you do get an education you'll have your game edited && have it being sold to many gamers out there!