About Me

I am a student at Greyhills Academy High School. I love to play basketball. I like to hang out wit my friends n family.

Love & basketball

Love & basketball

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fly High

This article is about how people learned how to fly a plane or should I say how they got there wings. The is a guy name Barrington Irving was telling how he got his wings in the U.S. Navy by flying a military jet but then again he was saying you have to pass certain test to become a pilot. Irving is inspiring people to learn how to become a pilot to fly high and get the wings.
There are certain pilot like Flight School Owner/Flight Instructor, Test Pilot, and Commercial Airline Pilot those are the pilots the take us or tech us how to become a pilot. Some people go to college to become a pilot and some go to the military to get there wings order to fly.
I think being a pilot is cool and I don't mine becoming one and get my wing and fly an airplane and take people to there destination and I can become a captain. I think the pilot gets a good paying jobs and a good salary too. Now I am thinking about changing my career to become a pilot.
Thanks for taking the time to read this blog.

1 comment:

+Ms. King+ said...

Is there more you need to know when becoming a pilot? I always thought of it as steering and pushing buttons. Interesting summary.

SiSi♥