About Me

I am a student at Greyhills Academy High School. I love to play basketball. I like to hang out wit my friends n family.

Love & basketball

Love & basketball

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Caring for the Big Guys

This article is about taking care of your horse or any of you life stocks. Theirs a person that runs a Large Animal Veterinary Services in Youngsville, N.C. and his job is look at every animal that is hurt and gives them there shots for updates. His name is Bob Rednour, he attend North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine and now he running his own business in his hometown North Carolina. As a Veterinarians he tend wounds, diagnose, diseases, treat sick animals, and help difficult births. Rednour works 50 to 60 hours per week but he worked as many as 100 hours week. My opinion that he really cares about animals. If my animal is in endanger and I live around North Carolina. I would take my animal to him and I know he can treat my animal the right way. Many Vets care a lot about animals and it means a lot to be society and what would we do without a vet? That is all I have to say about this article. Thanks for taking the time to read the blog and I hope you like it. Don’t be afraid to comment my blog…

4 comments:

[JrB] WiCkEd^ said...

Greeat work on your summary!!Question though...would you plan on becomin a vet??

-:-dRiX-:- said...

good..
good details!

brent #20 said...

good you doing better than your bro harlinda

brendan said...

umm good article i think i would work as a veterinarian i think thats how you spell it well good article