About Me

I am a student at Greyhills Academy High School. I love to play basketball. I like to hang out wit my friends n family.

Love & basketball

Love & basketball

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Growing Field

This article is about greenhouse and planting in plants in the earth or environment. I think this article goes along with the other article that I read and the was "Gobs of Green Jobs" These two articles relate to each other in my opinion. In the average income for small farmers were $15,603, not counting government subsides. That is as if there salary or it depends on how many acres they own. I think the people that own hundred of acres of land to help save the earth from global warming. Then again people grow organic food and sales them. The cool thing about it is that you can go to school and become a great gardener or farm owner. The students that go through school to get their CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers) and CSA (Community Supported Agriculture). The surprising thing is that Michigan State University has the landscaping class. My Opinions on the community growing plants and farming is a great idea and the reason it is, because that people want to help other people on what they eat at home or buy at the store or market. The other thing was that it can help save the world and my predictions is that the more plants we grow and more less than we care about Global Warming. Thanks for reading my blog

2 comments:

Kevin Tso said...

Great Job! Douglas!!

NaTuRe BoY Blog said...

pshh kevin cant read.. but yeah brother good job