About Me

I am a student at Greyhills Academy High School. I love to play basketball. I like to hang out wit my friends n family.

Love & basketball

Love & basketball

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Whats New Interview?

This article is about getting an interview of a dream job that you want to do. There are three interviews call " Traditional, Technological, and Panel" those are the interviews what your dream job going to ask you. Most of the time you will face them when your older. Like face to face or one on one. As in any job interview, be punctual, make eye contact, answer questions clearly, ask question of your own, and show case your best qualities. Thats all i have to say about the article.

3 comments:

DGKChase said...

Taytors I really like your blog and all the stuff you say bout it.

prpmeetsgbk said...

........it's alright, I think?


-3 out of 5 stars

.::.krissy.::. said...

haha..nice blog its umm..very clear..lol but for reals its cool

☺always krissy