About Me

I am a student at Greyhills Academy High School. I love to play basketball. I like to hang out wit my friends n family.

Love & basketball

Love & basketball

Monday, September 17, 2007

Auto Motivated

A lady name Esther Martinez was a receptionist at the local hospital but she got laid off her job. Then she went back to school for studio design engineer. Now her new job that she got was to design cars. Martinez created the new Saturn Aura and she drives one too.

I like what Martinez does on the job i wouldn't mind designing cars for a company. I pick article because I really like cars and i want to get in an auto motive school to fix cars but what she does is pretty cool.

3 comments:

When The Rich Wage War Its The Poor Who Die said...

PURRRRTY GOOD I LIke It. KEP IT COMING

CxR Scorpion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yo yo yigity yo!! said...

well it pretty good..
but you just need to include a bit more of detail and tell what car this individual designed.
but good job!!!!