About Me

I am a student at Greyhills Academy High School. I love to play basketball. I like to hang out wit my friends n family.

Love & basketball

Love & basketball

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Making the Grade

There was a new teacher name Zebulun Dinkins. He teach a third grade class at Elementary School in Greenville. Well Mr. Dinkins partivipated in a program call "CALL ME MISTER". Mr. Dinkins raps to his class and his students thinks he Jay-Z. He tried something with the class he trying to get them into songs well dats all i have to say about the article.

2 comments:

When The Rich Wage War Its The Poor Who Die said...

Aww Man Taylor U can do better it looks like a pile of dog SH*T.

pinkgummibearsweet said...

what you wrote you need to put more effort to it. c'mon dude you can do and that mr dinkins dude LOL well I DON't Know just say a little more okay.